JBA UCAs give you more!!
- More spring clearance is More suspension travel
- More Caster
- More articulation
- More traction on the trails
- JBA gives you MORE for your money
The JBA Upper A-Arms, upper control arms (UCAs) were designed for your lifted Toyota Tacoma 1996-2004, 4Runner 1996-2003, Tundra 2000-2006 2WD & 4WD and will directly replace your stock upper a-arms. The original equipment a-arm (UCAs) hits the spring, on Toyota Tacoma with a lift kit. The JBA A-Arms are compatible with all the lift kits on the market today! These A-Arms (UCAs) were designed to fit Toyota Tacoma 1996-2004, Made of heavy duty tubing, red powder coat finish, with replaceable ball joints and 2 piece Synthetic Elastomer bushings.The A arms (UCAs) are assembled and ready to bolt onto your Toyota Tacoma. Sold as a set, 1 left & 1 right UCA.
STD A-arm tubing 5/32" wall and 1" dia
The Ball joint range of motion
- Up travel is 40 deg off of center line of the ball joint.
- Down travel is 50 deg off of center line.
- Full range of motion is 90 deg.
- Cerakote clear to protect the ball joint (as of March 12th 2018)
- Say good by to the Uniball!
Note: there is a left & right side, they are not symmetrical.
- More Caster
- More articulation, See JBA vs Uniball
Ball joints are mounted on an angle to line up with steering knuckle
Replaceable ball joints
- Greaseable ball joints
Red powder coat finish
Heavy duty tubing
A-arms work with all lift kits! Get more articulation with JBA a-arms!
Sold as a set
- Made in USA!!
Place order before 12:00 am ET and your arms will ship the same day!
|Show JBA UCAs Only||JBA UCA|
- High quality & excellent customer service Review by Mike J New Mexico
- I am 100% satisfied with my purchase of these JBA upper control arms. They installed with ease in my 1st gen Tacoma. They complimented the toytec boss coil overs that I have on my truck and look awesome. Everyone who sees my truck always notices my newly installed UCA’s. If your looking for aftermarket UCA for your Tacoma give JBA a good look when comparing you won’t have any regrets when you purchase from this company. Customer service is top self and I had one of the best experiences buying from this company. Customer service these days is lacking but not with Marlin and his company. I recived an email 3 months after my purchase to remind me to grease my UCA’s and to check in on how the product was holding up. Thank you Marlin! (Posted on 10/15/2018)